Do you have a laptop computer with multiple graphics processors?
If so, you need to run Voxelizer by right-clicking on the shortcut, choosing 'Run with graphics processor > High-performance processor'.
If this is not the case, you might need to dig a bit deeper to see what is causing the failure. It might be caused by some missed dependencies (although it normally shouldn't happen as all dependencies are included in the installer).
To check this please do the following:
- Download Dependency Walker from here: http://www.dependencywalker.com/depends22_x86.zip
- Extract it somewhere and open depends.exe
- drag-and-drop voxelizer.exe onto the Dependency Walker
(voxelizer executable is located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Zmorph\Voxelizer by default)
- Choose Profile -> Start Profiling...
- Press OK
- When the profiling ends (presumably with an error), select File -> Save as... and save the .dwi file
If you can post the .dwi file here, we might be able to track the reason of the error and devise a solution.
Hope you'll be able to use Voxelizer soon!